Friday, April 21, 2017

Desire


" Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved." - Barbara Johnson



Some words about it :  “Desire” has painted using a drawing application on android phone. I have painted it using my finger without any stylus. It is a quick sketch using silk colors showing three people; two in a single jar and other one in a separate jar.

My concept :    Sometimes we have to choose a relationship with obstacles rather than the one which is easy to build and I try to express that thought through this artwork. So I draw a boy and a girl in a single jar with no obstacle between them, but they are not interested in one another, they have no feelings for each other. The girl has desire to reach to the other guy in a separate jar and in that way three people in this digital artwork have three desire in their mind.

The procedure :   I have done a quick sketch using three colors started from inner jar and after that the outer part. My focus was more on the concept, less on detailing.

Say what you see :   As I believe, every artwork tells a different story , show something different to its each viewer. So, let me know ,what you see in there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me. Thank you.